A Central Hub for Denver Business.
Colorado Center is Denver’s newest urban hub, centrally located between Downtown and the Denver Tech Center. As a premier, mixed-use, transit-oriented development, Colorado Center is your new destination for work, life and entertainment. This regionally recognized business epicenter combines Class AA office space, retail and entertainment, pedestrian walkways, ample parking and onsite amenities to create an environment that can be described as business infused with life, and life infused with business.
Colorado Center comprises four Class A office buildings offering contemporary, collaborative workspaces, outdoor terraces, state-of-the-art fitness facility, and coming soon Junction Food & Drink. Floor-to-ceiling glass heights fill each space with an abundant amount of natural light and every building features a spacious lobby opening up into Retail Main Street.
Home to over 50 Denver businesses, several of Colorado Center’s existing tenants include JE Dunn Construction, Vectra Bank, Cigna and PCL Construction. Each building offers a unique perspective of Denver and tenants will experience unparalleled views of the Rocky Mountains in the most central location for Denver business. Explore leasing opportunities for Tower 1, Tower 2, Tower 3, and Annex. Click here to virtually tour featured office suites available at Colorado Center.
- 732,670 NRSF Office Space
- Premier Visibility from I-25 at the Intersection of Colorado Blvd. and I-25
- Exclusive Building Signage Opportunities
- Transit-Oriented Development – Colorado Station Light Rail Stop
- LEED Silver Certification and Energy Star Standards
- Collaborative Building Lobbies
- 3 State-of-the-Art Conference Rooms
- Rooftop Terrace with Outdoor Fire Pit, Event Space, and Conference Room Capabilities
- Fitness Center
- Coffee Cart
- Private, Covered Parking with Direct Elevator Access
- 24-Hour Security
- On-Site Bike Storage with Lockers
- On-Site Property Management
- Light Rail Adjacent Location
- New On-Site Food Hall