Complete Denver Access and Visibility
With a retail and entertainment promenade anchored by Regal Entertainment Group Colorado Center Stadium 9+ IMAX and Dave & Buster’s, the latest office building completed in 2017 brought 200,000 SF of office space, but also retail and entertainment space for prominent restaurants, cafes, and a thriving post-work atmosphere. The next phase of development Junction Gourmet Pavilion opening in January 2020 will add an additional 12,000-square-feet of retail space. Upon launch, Junction will feature 10 unique culinary concepts and a 40-foot bar under one roof.
Positioned at one of the most high profile intersections in the State of Colorado, Colorado Center is a transit-oriented development, which includes the Colorado Station Light Rail Station on site. The project implements LEED and Energy Star standards, exhibits a commitment to sustainability, and incorporates pedestrian walkways and alternative modes of transportation, making Colorado Center an ideal location for a retail environment.
- Newly Expanded Mixed-Use Development
- Total Retail – Approximately 40,000 SF
- Ample Parking at all Times
- Transit-Oriented Development – Colorado Station Light Rail Stop
- Two Direct-Access Points to I-25
- Existing Office – Approximately 700,000 SF (90% Occupied)
- Existing Retail – Dave & Buster’s and United Artists Colorado Center Stadium 9-Screen IMAX Theatre
- Premier Visibility from I-25
- Building Signage Opportunities
- I-25 Traffic Count: 250,000 Vehicles Per Day
- Colorado Blvd Traffic Count: 50,000 Vehicles Per Day
- Excellent Daytime and Residential Demographics
- 32′ LED Monument Signs – 1 on Colorado Blvd, and 2 on I-25