March 26, 2019 – Lincoln Property Company and ASB Real Estate Investments broke ground on Junction Food & Drink, a 12,220-square-foot food hall concept located on the Retail Main Street in Colorado Center near the crossroads of S. Colorado Boulevard and I-25. Junction is set to open in Spring 2020 and is a chef-driven food hall that will feature inspired creations from both locally and nationally known chefs. The food hall will house 10 unique concepts, a 40-foot bar, and coffee shop under one roof in addition to an outdoor patio with Wi-Fi access.
Junction will bring culinary variety and innovation to the neighborhood dining scene catering to both the office workers within Colorado Center and local residents. Learn more about Junction here.
Junction Vendor Line-Up
- Big Wave Taco Shop: Denver-based TAG Restaurant Group, founded by Chef Troy Guard.
Bird on a Wire Southern Chick’n: Southern favorites from the Garner Brother’s family-owned restaurant. Enjoy a Nashville Southern Fried Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Tenders and Southern Smoked Wings with tasty sides like Mac & Cheese, Fried Pickles, Waffle Fries and Coleslaw.
- Ebisu Ramen and Sushi: Chef Soon Choi is bringing many years of experience as head chef at Sushi Den to Junction. The menu will feature small plates, sushi rolls, sushi bowls and ramen.
- Grind and Grill Burger: Guests can expect unique twists to traditional burgers with this family-owned stall at Junction.
- Lazo Empanadas: Traditional Argentinian, farm-fresh pockets of perfection. Lazo’s goal is to create empanada fanatics everywhere!
- Mr. Miner’s Meat and Cheese: Chase and Melissa Devitt’s food stall will offer meat and cheese charcuterie board selections served with accoutrement, in addition to salads, sandwiches and a variety of shareables.
- Paciugo Gelato: At Paciugo, they still make their gelati and sorbetti the traditional Italian way, with the freshest fruits and all-natural ingredients. The result is a light, unbelievable smooth frozen dessert with 70% less fat than ice cream. More flavor. Less fat.
- Pete’s-A-Pie of Denver: Longtime DC pizza operator Joel Mehr will offer chef-driven New Haven style pizza by the slice and whole.
- Shawarma Shack: Guests will be front row to unique food theater with mesmerizing slow cooked meats roasting on spits. Shawarma Shack pays homage to the region with its creativity and diversity, and is a favorite among vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free guests.
- Smok Barbeque: Bill Espiricueta and the Smok team focus on classic barbecue from across the entire country with special notes from Austin, Texas and Kansas City. Smok will be serving brisket sandwiches and burnt-end sandwiches along with other delights at Junction.
June 18, 2015 – Lincoln Property Company and ASB Real Estate Investments are poised to break ground on a vibrant, mixed-use development, adding more than 450,000 square feet of commercial and residential space to Colorado Center. The office-retail complex is located at 2000 South Colorado Boulevard, at the intersection of I-25 and Colorado Boulevard. Colorado Center currently features three Class A office buildings; Dave & Busters and United Artists Colorado Center Stadium 9 & IMAX, served in a transit-oriented development by RTD light rail.
The planned additions to Colorado Center will include:
- A 210,000 SF Class AA office building with covered parking – Tower 3
- A rooftop event space with outdoor fire pit and stunning views of Downtown Denver and the Rocky Mountains
- 40,000 square feet of Main Street retail
- Modernization of existing parking garages, two new garages and street parking